Commercial Warranty Rubber Flooring
Wear Out Warranty
Larmmin warrants against excessive wear which shall be deemed to occur when the following percentages are worn away during the stipulated periods of the warranty:
- In excess of 10% (ten percent) in the first 4 months,
- In excess of 15% (fifteen percent) in the first 8 months,
- In excess of 20% (twenty percent) in the first 12 months.
If a Wear Out Warranty Product wears out during the applicable Wear Out Warranty Period, Larmmin will replace the worn out Wear Out Warranty Product with the same (if available) or equivalent (with the same level of quality in a similar design or colour) product for no fee, provided that, by no later than 30 days from the expiration of the Wear Out Warranty Period, you:
- can satisfy Larmmin that none of the exclusions identified below apply;
- can satisfy Larmmin that the Wear Out Warranty Product was installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions and the Code of Practice for the laying of resilient sheet and tile flooring; and
- provide proof of purchase of the Wear Out Warranty Product, by following the procedure for making a claim set out below. Larmmin’s liability with respect thereto is limited however to the repair or replacement of the exact Product which is proved to be defective and so does not include other Product within the same area including adjoining tiles. Under no circumstances will Larmmin be liable for any other cost incurred in connection with the repair or replacement of any Product covered by this warranty.
1 Year defects warranty
Larmmin warrants that products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of first installation of the Defect Warranty Product (Defects Warranty Period). If a Defects Warranty Product is or becomes faulty during the Defects Warranty Period, Larmmin will replace the faulty Defects Warranty Product with the same (if available) or equivalent (with the same level of quality in a similar design or colour) for free, provided that, by no later than 30 days of the date you identify the defect, you:
- can satisfy Larmmin that none of the exclusions identified below apply;
- can satisfy Larmmin that the Defects Warranty Product has been installed, used and maintained in accordance with Larmmin’s written recommendations; and
- provide proof of purchase of the Defects Warranty Product, by following the procedure for making a claim set out below.
Exclusions and restrictions
- Defects associated with improper installation or irregularities caused by subfloor imperfections including the presence of moisture, alkali and/or hydrostatic pressure
- Defects caused by non adherence to the Installation Instructions available from Larmmin or on Larmmin’s web site. This includes, but is not restricted to, the following of directional arrows on the underside of the Product.
- Product that has not been installed with the recommended adhesive
- Defects caused by misuse or abuse of the product including, without limitation, scuffing, scratches, indentions, cuts, gouges, stains and burns
- Changes in gloss level as a result of normal wear and tear
- Defects where the product is not maintained in accordance with standard flooring practice for the flooring type and/or as recommended by Larmmin
- Colour variations between samples or printed materials and actual production
The warranties set out in this document are provided solely to the original end user of the product and is not assignable or transferable to a third party. No representative or agent of Larmmin is authorised to assume any additional liability or responsibility on behalf of Larmmin. Subject to the Competition and Consumer, Larmmin will not be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind suffered or incurred by an end user of the product or any other person.
How to make a claim
To make a claim under a warranty set out in this document, please send a notice to Larmmin at address identified below:
- specifying the product in relation to which you are making the warranty claim;
- describing the wear out or defect in relation to which you are making a claim;
- including photographs of the product and the wear out or defect in relation to which you are making a claim;
- specifying details of the person who installed the product in relation to which you are making a claim and the date of installation; and
- including proof of purchase of the product in relation to which you are making a claim.
Upon receipt of a claim notice, Larmmin will assess the claim to determine whether it complies with the terms of the applicable warranty set out in this document. Such assessment may include a representative of Larmmin inspecting the product in relation to which the warranty claim is made in situ. If Larmmin assesses a claim made under either of the warranties mentioned in this document and determines that the product has genuinely worn out or is faulty (as applicable), Larmmin will replace the product or relevant part of it. Larmmin will also reimburse you for the reasonable costs you incurred in making a claim under the warranty provided you notify Larmmin of such costs and provide documentary evidence of those costs to Larmmin within 30 days of Larmmin notifying you of your successful claim. Thailand Consumer Law The benefits under this Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law. Larmmin’s goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Thailand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranty: Larmmin Flooring Luxury Vinyl Plank and Tile
Larmmin Flooring “Luxury Vinyl Plank and Tile” is guaranteed for 1 year from manufacturing defects by appropriate maintenance from light commercial use.
Larmmin Flooring does not warrant installers’ workmanship. Workmanship errors should be addressed to the contractor who installed the floor. Larmmin Flooring “Luxury Vinyl Plank and Tile” should be professionally installed by contractors who have demonstrated expertise in installing light commercial floors.
- Larmmin Flooring “Luxury Vinyl Plank and Tile” is correctly installed over a properly prepared subfloor.
- The floor is regularly maintained using an approved maintenance system as laid out in the Larmmin Flooring Maintenance Manual and using properly maintained equipment and the appropriate cleaning tools.
- Within one year: If a defect covered by this warranty is reported to Larmmin Flooring in writing within one year of purchase, Larmmin Flooring will supply new material of the same or similar grade sufficient to repair or replace the defective material. Larmmin Flooring will also pay reasonable labor costs.
- Larmmin Flooring will not pay labor costs to repair or replace materials with defects that were apparent before or at the time of installation.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Improper Installation and/or maintenance which are not accordance with Standard & Larmmin Flooring’ recommended guide.
- Problems arising from excessive moisture, alkali, or water pressure from the subfloor.
- Difference in colour between products and samples or photographs.
- Materials installed with obvious defects that would reasonably have been identified
- Materials sold as irregulars, seconds or sold without warranty.
- Discolouration due to UV light, heat sources.
- Surface scratches, changes in shading, texture, and/or gloss during use.
- Indentations from improper loading including high heels, spiked shoes, rolling loads, and furniture not using floor protectors.
- Damage caused by chemically reactive materials, carpet crocking, dye, mould, stains, spillages, burns, gouges, scratches, indentations, floods, accidents, abuse, or any harsh scouring pads while buffing.
- Larmmin Flooring excludes and will not pay incidental or consequential damages under this warranty. By this we mean any loss, expense, or damage other than on the flooring itself that may result from a defect in the flooring. No implied warranties extend beyond the terms of this written warranty. There are no warranties beyond this expressed warranty. All other warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded. Larmmin Flooring excludes any liability for list profits or any other indirect, special or consequential damages. The remedies contained herein are the only remedies available for breach of this warranty.